Lender’s Independent Engineers
Lender’s Independent Engineers report is a periodical assessment of physical and financial progress of the project vis-à-vis estimates to ensure adherence to the project timelines and end use of funds disbursed/infused.
The Lender’s Independent Engineers Report Reviews:
- Physical status of the work implemented on the site.
- Judge and report the quantum of finance contributed and used for the project.
- Estimated expenditure for the project over observed progress.
- Review and comment of multiple Statutory Approvals and Clearances.
- Verify whether the borrower’s obligations comply with project-related licensing agreements, if any.
- To check whether physical progress is in line with project implementation schedule and planned project timelines.
- Review the drawdown schedule for the planned project activity.
- To ensure the availability of necessary infrastructure and suitability of the borrowers’ organization and functional readiness of the project under execution.