Due diligence provides a true and fair picture of the business by highlighting the level of transparency, compliance and the risk factors involved.
• The basic goal of due diligence is to identify any red flags before the deal is finalised. It helps in the detection of potential risks.
• The information gathered through this report is useful for decision-making. If any default is discovered throughout the due diligence process, the deal may be negotiated accordingly.
• The report helps the organisation to comprehend how the target intends to make extra profits.
• To vet all the approvals/ NOCs/Permissions and compliance of terms of approvals
• To vet all the project contracts / agreements / quotations