/ Research Studies / Impact Evaluation Studies
- Demand Assessment
- Product Research
- Industry Specific Research Studies
- Area Planning
- Impact Evaluation Studies
- Market studies:
Handloom/Handicrafts, Industrial parks, Software Technology parks,
Herbal medicines, Sericulture, Magnetic resource imaging, Positron
emission tomography, Steel & alloys, Tea industry, Bio-fertilizer,
Neem based pesticide, Evaluation of Prime Minister Rojgar Yozna, Govt.
Schemes, Tissue culture, Guar gum powder, etc.
- Impact assessment study of schemes of National Scheduled
Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC), in the
states of Delhi, Gujarat, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Sikkim,
Uttar Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir Jharkhand, Kerala, Tripura Rajasthan
West Bengal, Karnataka, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Uttaranchal.
Sample size : 7312 beneficiaries
- Impact assessment study of schemes of National Safai Karamcharis
Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC), in the state
of Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Rajasthan
Sample size : 3460 beneficiaries.
Impact assessment study of training schemes of National Minorities
Development and Finance Corporation (NMDFC), in the state
of West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh
Sample size : 823 beneficiaries.
- Impact assessment study of schemes of National Handicapped
Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC), in the states
of Rajasthan & Haryana.
Sample size : 700 beneficiaries.
- Beneficiary Information Survey of Manual Scavengers of Gujarat
Safai Kamdar Vikar Nigam (GSKVN) in the state of Gujarat
for Govt. of Gujarat.
Sample size : 12508 beneficiaries
- Concurrent evaluation of PMRY in the States of Haryana and Rajasthan
for the Office of Development Commissioner
(Small Scale Industries), Ministry of Industries, Govt.
Sample size : 3857 beneficiaries.
- Concurrent evaluation of Development of Women & Child in Rural
Area (DWCRA) scheme in Rajasthan. The study was assigned
by the State Government on behalf of UNICEF.
- Evaluation of Entrepreneurship Development Programme conducted by
IITs. The study was assigned by Indian Renewal Energy
Development Agency (IREDA) on behalf of USAID.
- Evaluation of performance of NGO's assisted by Industrial
Development Bank of India (IDBI) in North India.
- Identification of employment generation activities for unemployed
persons belonging to Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections,
in the district of Gurgaon, Haryana. The study was assigned by Haryana
Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Section Nigam Ltd.
- Industrial Census of Small and Medium Enterprises
in District Panipat Haryana on behalf of Department of Industries,
Govt. of Haryana.
- Physical Verification of PMEGP units in
Rajasthan and J&K State on behalf of KVIC.
- Sample size : 6000